Brighton Agency is looking for an experienced, passionate and talented Creative Director to join our team. Our creative directors are the driving force that keeps the creative side of Brighton at the top of its game — they make sure no talent ever goes to waste and the work stays razor sharp. These are crazy-talented people who develop original design concepts, global marketing campaigns and compelling digital media productions. They ensure that the creative delivers on-strategy and they oversee multiple projects through execution while directly managing a team of creatives. The ability to lead and motivate is essential for the role.
At Brighton, creative directors have a huge job, and we need people who aren’t afraid to tackle this massive undertaking and still say, “We can do more.” This is a leadership role in every aspect of the word, and we need someone who can represent Brighton — our culture, our strategic thinking and our creative standards — to our clients and to the rest of the agency. Creative Directors are responsible for working with our account service team to manage the client relationship for all things related to creative. You will also work alongside the Multimedia, Interactive and Project Management teams.
Potential candidates must possess ten to fifteen years of experience in the creative, advertising, or marketing industries. We are looking for hard-working, detail-oriented, multi-tasking professionals who know the critical importance of managing client expectations and relationships while working across teams to ensure that deliverables are on time, on-budget, and error free.
- Helps guide the overall creative product of the agency and the development of the creative team
- Helps develop processes and procedures for the efficient operation of the creative team
- Assists in leadership tasks and deliverables of assigned client accounts
- Understands clients' core message and target audience
- Leading teams in creating campaign and communication concepts including brainstorms for visual and copy ideas with other members of the team
- Engages in client contact with account team; prepare and present concepts to the client
- Assigns resources to projects and ensures deadlines are met
Brighton Agency offers a competitive salary with a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, paid time off, and paid holidays.