We're looking for a proven Senior Copywriter. Brighton Copywriters should have an inimitable desire, passion, and ability to concept and write for brand experiences. In large part responsible for the ideas we develop, writers should be creative and able to generate smart, useful ideas that are always on strategy.
If you feel like you can write unique concepts and present them in ways that floor our clients, read on to find out the details of the opportunity.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and writing skills in order to deliver persuasive stories and copy to our clients and their audience.
- Write engaging scripts and for video, social/ digital campaigns or brand experiences.
- Deliver impressive presentations! You’ll be the greatest advocate for our work, but you’ll also listen and internalize feedback so that we can come back with creative that exceeds expectations.
- Inspire & motivate your creative team, galvanizing them to execute large-scale, cross-channel projects that are creatively brilliant and strategically on point, on time and on budget.
- Be an active part of the company’s culture, bringing fresh ideas consistently to your team and your clients.
- 4-8 years of professional experience crafting high-quality written content, stories and concepts within a creative agency.
- Impressive online portfolio of work demonstrating a proven track record of conceptual creative ability and judgment showcased across a variety of projects—namely in video, social, and branding—for top-tier clients.
- Expert at campaign development and execution.
- Ability to collaborate with anyone; we're not looking for "superstars" or people whose ego gets in the way of creative development.
- A confident but respectful nature—not afraid to suggest new ideas or resistant to accepting them.
- Skilled at negotiating and incorporating client input into ongoing projects.
- Strong copy editing and proofing skills. Attention to small details in both copy decks and designs won’t just save everyone headaches, it’s extremely important.
- Experience developing successful concepts working in collaborative multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledgeable about marketing plans, including objectives, business strategies, and success measurements.
- Understand client product and business challenges in relation to overall market.
- Senior-level client presentation ability.
- Ability to lead and mentor other writers.
- General knowledge of tech platforms and their limitations.
Qualified candidates may apply below.