Brighton Agency is looking for a passionate, experienced Copywriter to join our Audience Engagement team. You’re good with words, but you also understand that words are only as compelling as the ideas they express. Not surprisingly, you’re mildly obsessed with developing original concepts and messages that make an impact—from campaigns to collateral. You’re analytical enough to dive into research but intuitive enough to sense when something important isn’t captured by it.
As a member of our Creative team, you will work with our Customer Insights, Influencer Engagement and Brand Builder teams to propose and create messaging that connects brands and people with thoughtful and engaging marketing solutions. This is an opportunity to showcase your passion and highly creative and imaginative skills with impact.
- Establish a deep understanding of clients’ businesses, objectives and audiences
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop persuasive messaging strategies and original creative across a variety of accounts and mediums
- Participate in brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the Creative team
- Present work to clients with polished presentations and strong rationale
- Manage the development process from concept to production to ensure the quality and consistency of each communication
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 5 years of related experience; B.S. in writing or equivalent required
- Bonus points for B2B experience
- Maintain an interest in commerce, popular culture, new advertising trends and techniques, social and cultural trends and fashions
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly and fast-paced environment
If this sounds like you, please apply below.