Brighton Agency is looking for a passionate Account Executive with 2–4 years of experience to join our account team.
Get ready to go way beyond pencil pushing. At Brighton, our Account Executives make extraordinary things happen for our clients, their brands and their customers. Successful candidates will have a track record of exceptional communication skills, organization and a confidence in moving projects from start to finish.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in a respected, established agency with best-in-class clients.
Let’s build our business by helping our clients build their business.
- Help manage small-to-mid size projects from start to finish, including creating the timeline, communicating with clients and internal teams, and assisting with the internal process (estimate creation, brief review, project management and managing file delivery).
- Assist with creative brief development, execution and follow up.
- Provide project management support, including setting project timelines and managing project tasks in agency workflow system (Monday.com).
- Learn our clients’ businesses and industries in great depth.
- Assist in managing client budgets.
- Create project estimates; clarifying necessary deliverables and hours required.
- Update and maintain client status reports, including objectives, deadlines and budgets.
- Function effectively as a valued part of the team, coordinating efforts across disciplines within the agency.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 4 years’ experience with project/account management in an agency setting; B. S. in Marketing, Communications or related area required.
- Agriculture, pet care or CPG experience a plus
- Experience in an agency setting preferred.
- Demonstrated organization and discipline regarding time management.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences.
- Exceptional writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to illustrate results and go the extra mile for clients.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates can apply below.