Brighton Agency is looking for a passionate, experienced Account Director with 10–15 years of experience to take a leadership role on our Account Service team.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, Account Directors at Brighton serve as the primary client contact and strategic account lead. You’ll drive development of innovative strategies and oversee the execution of those strategies and supporting tactics for some of the leading brands that reach and engage audiences in a variety of industries, including pet, consumer products and agriculture.
The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced agency environment, be able to pivot comfortably in response to changing business dynamics or client priorities and help teams to balance multiple workflows. This is an opportunity to showcase your passion and deep knowledge for marketing communications, and for using your strategic planning and client service skills to help ensure that all projects or major campaigns are executed on time, on budget and with impact.
- Be the strategic lead across multiple clients and/or industries; proactively drive the business forward while working with special teams and subject matter experts across the agency.
- Build and manage several businesses as their trusted advocate and strategic partner.
- Proven ability to lead multiple mid-to-large size projects from start to finish, including setting/managing the overall timeline, communicating with client, meeting deadlines, and leading the internal process (estimate creation, strategy development, project management and managing file delivery).
- Meet and liaise with clients to develop relationships, identify objectives and opportunities, and discuss strategic approaches to their business.
- Learn our clients’ businesses and industry in great depth, allowing you to provide and manage solutions that will help clients achieve their business objectives.
- Work across teams to execute marketing strategies that provide direction for creative, digital and other communication efforts designed to deliver on-target results.
- Manage client budgets and invoices effectively while also ensuring profitability.
- Responsible for maintaining and hitting accurate client forecasts.
- Supervise team members in the management of agency accounts by delegating responsibilities while setting and maintaining deadlines.
- Take responsibility for team personnel development, training and growth.
- Lead new business and organic growth opportunities.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 10 to 15 years of experience with account/client service in an agency or corporate marketing setting; B.S. degree or higher in marketing, communications or related area required.
- Agriculture, pet care or CPG experience a plus.
- Experience in an agency setting preferred.
- Skilled in building and implementing marketing/communication/strategic plans for clients.
- Proficient in creating revenue forecasts and managing multiple client budgets.
- Exceptional writing and oral communication skills, including leading client presentations.
- Strong budget management and finance skills
Qualified candidates can apply below.