To keep Brighton in a position to deliver the best services to our clients, we require a talented and driven internal support team. A team that can not only service our clients but also our employees, whom we call “Brightonians”. We are in search of an associate to help assist in an Office Support function.
We are looking for a competent Office Support Professional to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable entry
- Assist with client billings and budgets.
- Assist with weekly reporting and monthend close.
- Perform office duties, including, but not limited to, greeting and directing visitors, sorting mail and delivering mail, answering phones, and other basic office support.
- Assist with client meetings and arrangements.
- Liaison with building management
- Collaborate with internal teams to keep CRM updated.
- Assist with recruiting efforts by proactively searching for candidates, conducting phone screens, and coordinating interviews with the internal team.
- 5-8 years’ experience in a professional office environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and shifting priorities in fast-paced environment.
- A people person who seeks harmony under challenging circumstances by communicating positively with team members, vendors, clients and leadership; ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software; experience with project management-based software a plus
Qualified candidates may apply below.