We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and talented Art Director to join our team. At Brighton, all the expertise needed to deliver insightful and creative marketing solutions is under one roof. Our collaborative atmosphere allows our experts in each marketing discipline to bring ideas and experience to each project. This multi-dimensional approach translates to compelling communications and on-trend solutions that deliver results.
Potential candidates must possess 3 plus years of experience in the creative, advertising, or marketing industries. We are looking for hard-working, detail-oriented, multi-tasking professionals who know the critical importance of managing client expectations and relationships, while working across teams to ensure that deliverables are on time, on budget, and error free.
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Create compelling concepts and designs with skills, personal style, enthusiasm, and innovation
- Demonstrate above-average skills needed for art direction including: Design sense, color theory, typography, and composition
- Apply knowledge of brand aesthetic and audience (look, tone and feel), with the ability to design across multiple brands
- Generate multiple creative solutions across a vast number of mediums including point of purchase, social, digital, video, packaging, ‘big ideas,’ brand guidelines, and collateral
- Work closely with a creative team (Creative Directors, Associate Creative Directors and Copywriters)
- Continually study, iterate, and apply industry techniques and trends
THE EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of advertising/design agency experience required
- Proficiency in applicable Mac software programs, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Animate, Illustrator, XD)
- A well-rounded portfolio of conceptual work, with strong design, color balance, photography, logo and typography skills
- Self-starter personality with enthusiastic, “can do” attitude in accepting work/new challenges
- Effective interpersonal skills, working well across functions
- Conscientious work ethic
- High level of organization, attention to detail and innovation
Ready to be a Brightonian? Qualified candidates may apply below.