Brighton Agency is looking for a passionate, experienced Account Manager with 6 to 8 years of experience to join our account team. You will play a key role in a variety of industries, including pet care, consumer products and agriculture.
Get ready to go way beyond “checking the box”. At Brighton, our Account Managers contribute greatly to the strategic backbone of the agency. They deliver daily on making extraordinary things happen for our clients, their brands, and their customers. Successful candidates will be confident, with a proven track record of achieving outstanding results using perfected skills such as client service, brand/tactical planning, and project management.
This is an opportunity to showcase your passion of marketing communications and for using your strategic planning and management ability to ensure projects/campaigns are executed on time, on budget and with impact.
Let’s build our business by helping our clients build their business.
- Help drive the business forward while working with special teams and subject matter experts across the agency.
- Proven ability to manage multiple mid-to-large size projects from start to finish, including setting/managing the overall timeline, communicating with client, meeting deadlines, and leading the internal process (estimate creation, strategy development, project management and managing file delivery).
- Learn our clients’ businesses and industry in great depth, allowing you to provide and manage solutions that will help clients achieve their business objectives.
- Managing client budgets and invoices effectively while also ensuring profitability.
- Meet and liaison with clients to develop relationships, identify opportunities and discuss strategic approaches to their business.
- Identify and support new business and organic growth opportunities.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6 to 8 years’ experience with project/account management in an agency or corporate marketing setting; B.S. in Marketing, Communications or related area required.
- Pet care or CPG experience a plus.
- Experience in an agency setting preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences.
- Proficient in managing multiple client budgets.
- Comfortable leading presentations, both internally and with clients
- Simultaneously manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to illustrate results and go the extra mile for clients.
- Experience in digital media, such as data analytics, social media or paid media a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates may apply below.